To help foreigners choose the best location for their South African business, Intergate provides assistance to foreigners who are planning on buying property in South Africa.
An independent and comprehensive service
Intergate has appointed SAHomeBuyers to help our business visa applicants search for commercial property. As an independent buyers’ association, SAHomeBuyers acts in the interest of the buyer. This is the only business of its kind in South Africa!
Selecting SAHomeBuyers’ full service offering when buying commercial property will mean the agent do all of the following:
- Get a clear understanding of the client’s property needs through a series of consultations.
- Draw up a short list of suitable properties and arrange a viewing schedule.
- The agent will escort the client on all viewings. This can include an introduction to the area, should the client want it.
- Vet the offer-to-purchase to ensure it contains all relevant terms and conditions.
- Advise on an appropriate offer to make, based on market information. This includes negotiating the buying price, if needed.
- Provide any assistance required by the client until a successful move into the premises has taken place.
To find out more about SAHomeBuyers or buying commercial property in South Africa, contact us
You are welcome to contact SAHomeBuyers directly through their website, or you can call Intergate for a reference. Our consultants in Cape Town are available on +27 (0) 21 424 2460 and our Johannesburg consultants on +27 (0) 11 234 4275. Alternatively, request a free call back for a consultant to contact you instead.
If you haven’t applied for your business visa yet, remember that you have to do that first. The consultant you speak to during your conversation about buying commercial property in South Africa will be able to answer any questions about a business visa too.